Senior Project Manager (Pharma M&A)
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of assigned interactive projects and campaigns in partnership with the Account Services, Production, and Creative teams.
(PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN IT/TECHNICAL ROLE.)
The Senior Project Manager is the liaison between the client, agency design team, and IA vendors, and acts as the Project team leader with a thorough understanding of the planning, creative, and production processes. The Senior Project Manager oversees timely issuance of all documentation, including proposals, project initiations, creative briefs, estimates, timelines, contact reports, and status and budget reports, in addition to managing reconciliation of all assigned interactive projects. The Senior Project Manager develops relationships with clients and works closely with them to learn their business communication needs. He/she also manages multiple projects simultaneously, maintains positive vendor relationships, and negotiates on behalf of the company while respecting and protecting confidential client information.
- Works with the Technical Lead, Client Services team, and Creative staff to develop strategic project plans and make appropriate recommendations
- Works with the client throughout the development and approval process
- Works with the Technical Lead, IA vendors, and the Creative and Production staff to estimate, schedule, and develop projects
- Manages time and financial resources to ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Invoices projects and maintains ongoing accounting status reports for the internal team and clients
- Manages project budgets and timesheet edits, and works closely with the Client Finance Manager on revenue calculations
- Minimum 3 years advertising agency project management experience working across multiple mediums, including print, interactive and video
- Experience within a pharmaceutical and/or healthcare marketing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills working on interactive projects in a project management role
Competitive salary and benefits package.