Account Supervisor (Pharma)
The Account Supervisor manages the client services team across single or multiple clients. This position works directly with the client to ensure goals and objectives are being met. The Account Supervisor takes ownership of the campaign process from inception to completion. The role may also be responsible for supervising client services direct reports on a day to day basis.
- Primary contact between the client and internal agency team, working to ensure brand/medical education strategy is effectively communicated and understood by team members
- Has a full understanding of the clients brand, therapeutic area and objectives
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to act as a bridge between the client and brand/medical education strategy
- Supervises client services team members
- Manages day to day client service business to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ability to anticipate client needs and make recommendations
- Simultaneously handles multiple projects and clients under pressure and tight deadlines
- Works with multiple departments to ensure overall quality control of projects, including providing meaningful input as to employee performance and other issues within the agency
- Constantly communicates with all departments, providing necessary project updates
- Performs administrative tasks necessary to meet client deliverables
- Attends meetings to discuss client projects and give status updates
- Travel as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Science or equivalent discipline required
- 5 - 7 years client services experience within an advertising/medical education agency/pharmaceutical company
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience required
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC experience with all MS Office Suite
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.