- Acting as the scientific lead on multiple accounts, providing strategic direction and leadership
- Overseeing content development, including primary writing
- Problem-solving when conflicts or issues arise to ensure that the client's goals are met
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Partnering effectively with other cross-functional team leads to ensure client communication strategies are achieved
- Providing input into the scientific aspects of budget and timeline development
- Collaborating with the client services team on scientific staffing plans
- Participating in business development initiatives, including identifying and providing recommendations to potential new clients
- Training and developing junior scientific staff members
- Actively participating in and leading scientific services departmental initiatives designed to foster creativity and innovation in the company and its services
- An advanced degree such as MD or PhD.
- Ability to interpret data and to provide pharmaceutical clients with strategic/scientific direction
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and project management skills
- Expertise in overseeing a wide range of complex projects within a team structure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly detail-oriented environment
- Management experience and the ability to mentor and guide others
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical standards, compliance, and regulations
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet research
- Ability and willingness to travel (typically once or twice a month for client events/meetings)
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.