Senior Art Director
- Creates and presents concepts for client campaigns and new business that meet strategic and business goals.
- Oversees a broad range of digital projects, which can include banners, large sites, brand development, mobile apps, video and presentations.
- Researches, reviews and recommends suitable illustration, photography and sound.
- Reviews and directs work of project teams, taking quality of design, strategic accuracy, and adherence to client goals and brand style guidelines into account.
- Presents work internally and to clients.
- Collaborates with Delivery, Account Services, Technology, Creative Leads, copywriting, and UX to incorporate revisions from client and/or team as needed.
- Reviews quality of final product, packages and delivers final deliverables to project managers and/or clients.
- Ensures that the scope is clear and agreed upon, driving scope discussions if necessary.
- Follows creative briefs by interpreting instructions and disseminating results to team members in an effective manner.
- Manages design resources for approved projects.
- Delivers products in a timely fashion to meet set deadlines.
- Oversees and prioritizes work effectively.
- Keeps management in the loop and effectively escalates roadblocks.
- Mentors and manages Art Directors, Associate Art Directors and Designers.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MAC OS, CS5, PowerPoint, InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Flash (AS2 and AS3) and video production.
- Advanced typography skills, conceptual abilities and understanding of user centric design.
- Experience with brand development, pitches, video and video editing.
- Strong verbal communication skills in order to speak effectively before internal teams and clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to guide others in the artistic development and execution of creative interactive marketing communication programs that meet client objectives.
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Must have a great portfolio!
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Multi-Media Design, or related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the art/creative field within an advertising agency, interactive, multi-media or web advertising industry required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.