Group Account Supervisor (HCP Promo / Med Comm)
The Group Account Supervisor is the brand leader on his/her account(s) and oversees the overall execution of client projects ensuring that agency work remains consistent with brand strategies and client objectives, as well as maintaining established quality, budget, and timing parameters. The Group Account Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day client/agency relationship with a focus on partnering with medical and creative leads to provide proactive strategic management and drive account growth.
Specific Titles & Responsibilities:
There are two titles that correspond to the position of Group Account Supervisor:
- Group Account Supervisor (GAS)
- AVP, Group Account Supervisor
- VP, Group Account Supervisor
The Group Account Supervisor must have a proven record of independently executing the responsibilities.
The AVP, Group Account Supervisor must have a proven track record with years of experience of not only independent execution of the GAS responsibilities, but must also demonstrate the ability to successfully onboard, train, and coach others in the GAS role.
The VP, Group Account Supervisor serves as the senior client business lead on his/her territory with a focus on management of prioritized and/or high-volume accounts. Must have a proven track record with years of experience of not only independent execution of the AVP, GAS responsibilities, but also a demonstrated record of substantial business growth and staff development.
- GAS: At least 4 years of progressive account management experience in medical communications, HCP promotion or consumer advertising
- AVP/VP GAS: At least 6 years of progressive account management experience in medical communications, HCP promotion or consumer advertising, or pharma product management
- Experience managing direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in business or science
- Experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies
Competitive salary and benefits package