Our Client is a specialty provider of market insights, strategic planning, and communications services to the pharmaceutical industry. Our disciplined approach to managed markets communications enables us to uncover insights, develop strategic approaches, and build customized population-based solutions to reach healthcare business decision makers, allowing appropriate access to our clients’ products.
We help clients understand the implicit value of a product, the market into which it will launch, and then plan for and execute on plans to secure optimal access for those products. Residing within our company are people who possess managed care experience, including strategic thinkers, medical writers, creative and account management experts.
- Work together with account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
- Write and reference high-quality scientific manuscripts, slide presentations, posters, publications, surveys, market research reports and educational materials for a managed markets / communications agency.
- Own responsibility for all background preparation, literature searches, preparation of tables and graphs and interpretation of all scientific / medical documents for assigned communications.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Attend market research
- Work closely with the project management departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Present work in an organized and interesting manner
- 2+ years of medical writing experience
- BS degree min (advanced Nursing or PharmD degree highly desirable)
- Experience with managed markets solutions and terminology
- Proven creative ability
Competetive salary and benefits package