Senior Group Account Director
We share a genius for translating scientific promise into clinical reality. In fact, we’ve built our business on it! We continue to grow and lead our field by providing scientific strategy, medical education, and multichannel peer-to-peer initiatives to maximize the value of our clients’ brands with the utmost scientific integrity.
We are currently seeking a Senior Group Account Director to join our Client Services Team.
The Senior Group Account Director will develop and manage a medical education plan for brands, from strategic concept development through implementation and financial reconciliation. You will serve as a senior account lead for anchor accounts. Provide oversight and leadership on all key New York accounts.
You will also leverage their scientific acumen and tactical experience to assist in the organic growth of the account.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong interest in pharmaceutical marketing
- A minimum of 7 years medical communication or clinician-focused healthcare marketing agency-side experience
- Strategic acumen and consultative client management experience
- Understanding of scientific messaging, KOL engagement strategies, and meeting management for advisory boards, symposia and promotional speaker training
- Previous success leading client business coupled with the experience of encouraging and supporting direct reports
- Ability to build rapport and to work well with internal and external teams
- Appreciation for and willingness to travel
- Our client partners with many of the major top 20 pharmaceutical clients to create the scientific foundation and clinical communications that support the successful development and launch of their brands. They work across a range of media including journals, congresses, and digital formats. Their work spans the globe across Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America.
- Have received the Queen’s Award for International Trade.
- A member a global group whom independently manages healthcare communications companies dedicated to delivering accurate, strategic, and compelling scientific communications to the full range of stakeholders, including physicians, allied healthcare professionals, payers, patients, and caregivers.