VP, Client Services
- Coach your account team throughout all stages of development to ensure the work meets client expectations and is on brand and on strategy.
- Engage in the day-to-day development of the account team and cross-functional teams.
- Provide inspiring team training and thoughtful input on career road maps for your team. You will allocate resources effectively, balancing client needs with profitability.
- Create thought-provoking scopes of work that reflect client needs and develop important methodologies/work practices designed to enhance company performance and profitability.
- Identify organic growth opportunities and partner with peers to create innovative ways to impact business results.
- Partner with the strategy team to provide business context and help form insights into the category, competitive environment, brand health, and customer.
- Manage the financial health of your account, including growth, profitability, and delivery of forecasts.
- Ensure the agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong, impenetrable senior client relationships and use these insights to help clients articulate their needs while proposing groundbreaking solutions.
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical agency experience and direct client/ brand account management with significant experience in managing a team
- Payer value proposition development and communication experience is a plus
- Experience in a managed markets agency is a plus
- Oncology knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related subject is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Competitive salary and benefits package