Senior Account Manager (Medical Communications)
As an Account Manager, you will be the key contact for your clients, collaborating with them to help achieve their publication goals in order to communicate important educational messages to healthcare professionals with the ultimate goal of improving the lives of patients.
You will serve as an account lead working closely with your full team to ensure deliverables are understood and you will be responsible for the financial performance of your areas of business delivering operational efficiency and help facilitate sustained organic growth and support the achievement of new business development targets.
Ideal candidate is:
- Highly motivated
- Someone who understands internal and client processes and regularly identify and apply operational best practices
- Has the ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a wider team is key to the success of all our employees.
- A fresh thinker who can work strategically and use sound judgement to make decisions
- Energy, innovation, and enthusiasm is essential!
- 5-7+ years working in Healthcare Communications
- Clear understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Promotional Medical Education experience
- Previous experience driving the development of medical publications materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Solid financial budgeting, tracking and reporting skills
- Strong ability to work well within a team along with exceptional client relations and communication skills is a must
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
Competitive salary and benefits package