2 Physicians needed for a busy PM&R practice in the West Chicago Suburbs servicing facilities in Naperville, Joliet, New Lenox, Shorewood and Orland Park.
About the Position:
- The hospital practice consists of primarily consultations in a hospital setting. We have a busy practice following patients in sub-acute settings as well.
- The office practice is mainly office based injections and general PM&R follow up of inpatients. Hip and knee injection experience is helpful.
- Office practice also includes a busy Botox practice treating migraines, spasticity and dystonia.
- Call is Limited with hospital weekend coverage of the consult service averaging 1 weekend per month.
About the Practice:
Our Practice is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized PM&R care for our patients. Our practice specializes in the prevention and treatment of pain related conditions through wellness care, as well as treating chronic disorders that may arise.
By creating an ongoing personal relationship with our patients, our practice is able to provide you with a health oriented means of communication throughout your lifetime.
Utilizing the latest advances in medicine combined with the state-of-the-art techniques, our goal is to treat our patients with comfort and compassion.
- MD / DO / NP / PA - Board Certified / Board Eligible
- Need to be extremely knowledgeable about the different types of rehabilitation treatments and programs for various disabilities.
- Must possess effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, basic computer skills, and the ability to understand the urgency of the needs of your patients.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, personable, compassionate and patient, and possess a genuine desire to help people with disabilities or other illnesses.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus structure based on productivity and quality of service
- We do not perform interventional spine procedures
- Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental