A medical communications and training agency that provides strategic healthcare content, accentuated by award-winning creative design, delivered in compelling digital and traditional formats. Our US and global clients include 7 of top 10 global pharmaceutical companies and several small- to mid-sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies.
We offer candidates a collaborative working environment that fosters teamwork and innovation in the pursuit of excellence. We are looking for a full-time Medical Director to provide both strategic analysis/insight and medical writing services.
The team comprises multidisciplinary seasoned experts – Medical Directors, Account Directors, Designers, Digital Strategists, Instructional Designers, and Project Managers – committed to providing high-quality, innovative programs to meet our clients' goals and facilitate optimal patient care.
- PharmD or PhD in biomedical sciences
- 5+ years’ experience at a medical communications agency
- Strong strategic planning ability
- Experience developing strategic documents and recommendations for various types of programs (communication, publication, educational)
- Experience in assisting with developing strategy for business pitches
- Strong medical writing ability:
- Experience developing content for medical and promotional brand and disease awareness educational programs, including slide kits, advisory board meetings, executive summaries, monographs, videos, animations, MOA/MOD illustrations, and interactive digital programs.
- Experience developing content for training programs for sales representatives and medical science liaisons
- Expertise with MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Broad therapeutic category expertise
- Experience in women’s health, diabetes, and vaccines is a plus
- Willingness and ability to master a new therapeutic category or disease state
- Experience in a clinical setting is helpful
- Therapeutic experience:
- Must be able to interact professionally with:
- Clients: Medical Directors have direct client contact
- External experts, faculty, and authors
- Internal staff, including Medical Directors, Creative Director, Account Directors, Instructional Designer, Digital Strategist, Business Development Directors, Project Managers, Editorial Assistant, and Copy Editor/Fact Checker
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Organize work and make best use of budgeted time
- Work well under pressure
- Accurately estimate time needed to complete projects
- Meet deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Travel (US and globally)
The position comes with competitive salary and benefits. Our preference is to have Medical Directors work full-time in our headquarters in Collingswood, NJ, 10 minutes from Philadelphia; however, we are willing to discuss telecommuting.