VP, Group Account Director
As Vice President, Group Account Director, you will carry out the client’s vision and ensure proper alignment of resources to deliver against it, inspiring the team and colleagues to deliver great work and client satisfaction.
- You will passionately defend, grow, and manage key accounts and coauthor/present groundbreaking marketing communication plans.
- You will ensure that plans are strategically sound and imaginative while contributing productively to creative concept reviews on major campaigns, providing thoughtful insights on the work and possible client reactions.
- You will attend and help sell creative work on major campaigns and ensure consistency of voice across communication channels.
- With your industry knowledge, you will provide astute input on first round of copy/layout on major campaigns.
- In this leadership role, you will coach your account team throughout all stages of development to ensure the work meets client expectations, and is on brand and on strategy.
- You will actively engage in the day-to-day development of the account team and cross-functional teams.
- You will provide inspiring team training and thoughtful input on career road maps for your team.
- You will allocate resources effectively, balancing client needs with profitability.
- You will create thought-provoking scopes of work that reflect client needs and develop important methodologies/work practices designed to enhance company performance and profitability.
- You will be responsible to identify organic growth opportunities and partner with peers to create innovative ways to impact business results.
- You will partner with the strategy team to provide business context and help form insights into the category, competitive environment, brand health, and customer.
- In your job, you understand results and adapt programs to maximize ROI and create new agency opportunities.
- Your job will also include managing the financial health of your account, including growth, profitability, and delivery of forecasts.
- In this lead job, you will ensure the agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong, impenetrable senior client relationships and use these insights to help clients articulate their needs while proposing groundbreaking solutions.
- 10+ years pharmaceutical agency or medical communications experience
- Managed markets experience is preferred to be considered for this role
- 5+ years in direct client/ brand account management
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in managing a team
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related subject is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Easily builds rapport and trust with others
- Viewed as a strong leader by agency colleagues
- Integrates seamlessly with agency peers to facilitate collaboration and innovation
In this key job, you will receive a range of benefits, including competitive compensation; immediate medical, dental, and vision benefits; a 401(k) savings plan with an immediately vested company match; a generous paid time off policy, adoption assistance, educational assistance, company-paid life insurance, and more!