Associate Scientific Director
Are you passionate about science and medicine and get a buzz out of storytelling? If you are looking for a company and position that can offer you career challenges and the opportunity to grow then we want to hear from you!
Our Medical and Scientific Service members create medically and scientifically accurate, informative, and persuasive content across a range of therapeutic areas and for varied client needs. How do we do that? Simply put, we tell stories. Stories of better ways to diagnosis disease, of new therapies and preclinical/clinical data that may reduce the burden of disease, and improved ways for healthcare professionals to care for their patients. This could mean working on a scientific publication plan, developing scientific abstracts, posters, manuscripts, or slide decks. Our diversified client base means the types of projects are always changing to address the evolving challenges of our clients and the scientific and medical information needs of healthcare professionals.
Our Associate Scientific Directors deliver a high work volume with skill and speed, maintaining the highest quality, while leading consultancy and other high-value projects.
- You have a Doctoral Level educational background in the life sciences and at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in healthcare communications, especially scientific publication planning and writing.
- You will have served as a role model and mentor for medical writers at various skill levels through peer review, best practice sharing, and direct management.
- You can understand scientific and clinical information and then use that knowledge to create strategic and compelling content for diverse healthcare professional audiences.
- Teamwork and collaboration are a must because we expect excellence of ourselves and in our work for clients.
- You are a highly motivated and driven individual.
- You are passionate about science and possess a superior ability to tell those stories of science and medicine.
- You will have had experienced the challenges and opportunities of telling those stories through varied communications vehicles, across a range of therapeutic areas, in diverse settings, and on multiple accounts.
- You may have also regularly identified organic business opportunities, and occasionally participated in business development activities.
- You will have mastered medical writing and editorial skills, developed strong data analysis skills, and can deliver most projects with minimal direction or supervision, as a lead member of a medical and scientific strategy development and content delivery team.
- **Qualified candidates can be considered as home-based**
We live through our values and are committed to excellence. We believe that our people are the key to our success. Connecting with talented individuals who share our commitment and passion for healthcare communications is fundamental to building great teams and driving our business forward. For the right people, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career.