Account Manager (Publications)
As an Account Manager, your role will be varied and could include scientific and strategic consultation, publications planning, and management of professional relations with leading academics and development of a range of print and digital medical education projects. Using your strong project management skills and scientific expertise, you will help lead a team to deliver a range of services to clients.
This role would suit someone who enjoys the challenge of acquiring scientific knowledge and expertise across different therapy areas, and developing excellent relationships with clients.
- To succeed, you must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life sciences (advanced degree, preferred).
- 5+ years experience working in a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical marketing environment is required.
- You will also need to demonstrate solid project management skills including financial budgeting skills.
- A strong ability to work well within a team along with exceptional client relations and communication skills is a must.
- Working knowledge or previous experience utilizing Datavision, a plus.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to other offices around the world.