Are you passionate about science and medicine and get a buzz out of storytelling? If you are looking for a company and position that can offer you career challenges and the opportunity to grow then we want to hear from you!
Our Medical and Scientific Service members create medically and scientifically accurate, informative, and persuasive content across a range of therapeutic areas and for varied client needs. How do we do that? Simply put, we tell stories. Stories of better ways to diagnosis disease, of new therapies and preclinical/clinical data that may reduce the burden of disease, and improved ways for healthcare professionals to care for their patients. This could mean working on a scientific publication plan, developing scientific abstracts, posters, manuscripts, or slide decks. Our diversified client base means the types of projects are always changing to address the evolving challenges of our clients and the scientific and medical information needs of healthcare professionals.
Our Scientific Directors deliver a high work volume with skill and speed, maintaining the highest quality, while strategically guiding new business efforts, consultancy, and other high-value projects.
- You will have a Doctoral Level educational background in the life sciences, and ideally have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in Healthcare Communications, especially scientific publication planning and writing.
- You have mastered medical writing and editorial skills, developed strong data analysis skills, and can deliver projects without senior scientific supervision, as a lead member of a medical and scientific strategy development and content delivery team.
- Teamwork and collaboration are a must because we expect excellence of ourselves and in our work for clients.
- You are a leader, serving as a line manager, and formally mentoring medical writers.
- You will have expertise in medical affairs, commercial, and marketing projects and can plan, execute, and direct all facets of a comprehensive strategic healthcare communication and publication plans.
- You are a highly motivated and driven individual.
- You are passionate about science and possess a superior ability to tell those stories of science and medicine.
- You have experienced the challenges and opportunities of telling those stories through varied communications vehicles, across a range of therapeutic areas, in diverse educational settings, and on multiple accounts.
- **Candidates who are qualified can be considered home-based**
We live through our values and are committed to excellence. We believe that our people are the key to our success. Connecting with talented individuals who share our commitment and passion for healthcare communications is fundamental to building great teams and driving our business forward. For the right people, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career.