VP, Digital Strategy
The VP of Digital Strategy will be assigned to support specific brand teams within the Agency. This person will work with Account, Creative, and Project Management staff to ensure all Digital projects on those specific brand teams are aligned with overall brand strategy.
This will include deep involvement during the annual Brand Planning process, as well as regular touch points throughout the year.
The VP of Digital Strategy will need to successfully build relationships throughout the Agency and to be a constant advocate for integrating digital into the marketing mix. Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach are critically important.
Responsibilities will also include preparing for and presenting at new business pitches, as well as other external venues, such as conferences.
- Considerable experience in competitive strategy and marketing
- The ability to write clearly and effectively
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience as a significant contributor to the success of multiple technology-based initiatives
- Substantial experience in health care advertising and familiarity with a wide range of therapeutic areas
- Experience communicating with both consumer and professional audiences
*An MBA is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package