The Front End Developer will participate in the creation of sophisticated digital experiences and must have a strong understanding of front-end web development. You will work with a team of highly skilled. You are a visual developer who loves understanding users. You like working collaboratively with creative teams. You are very hands on, can code front end and develop to turn user needs into easy-to-use, attractive features. You can take a project and execute it. You’re known for your attention to detail. You don’t mind juggling projects simultaneously and are a great communicator.
- Designs for both Web and Mobile
- Works with internal team to ensure deliverables are executed on time and within budget
- Constantly communicates with all departments, providing necessary project updates
- Attends meetings with other agency staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years professional experience coding web sites
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
Program Requirements (must have experience with all programs listed below):
- HTML 5
- Creating Wordpress Themes
- Responsive Design Experience/Mobile Design Issues
- Experience with Frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Silverstripe)
- Image Editing (Photoshop/Illustrator)
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with Banner Ads
- Animation Skills (Tween.ui)
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.