Art Director / Art Supervisor (Pharma)
The Art Director is responsible for assisting the Creative Director and/or Associate Creative Director in the execution of creative concepts and client materials.
The Art Director works closely with Creative team members in conceptualization of creative solutions under the direction of the Creative team leaders. He/she is responsible for creatively executing the creative work based on approved creative and strategic briefs and is responsible for maintaining the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability. The Art Director must be able to manage multiple projects and have the ability to clearly articulate the project’s creative vision, to motivate the designers to produce the best work.
- Interacts with copywriters and designers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned projects
- Provides inputs and insights in the development of creative briefs
- Personally works on the execution of design and content as needed
- Works closely with account executives and managing producers to schedule and monitor all projects
- Works closely with designers and freelancers to provide detailed direction
- Acts as a mentor to more junior team members
- 5 years minimum experience working in an agency in a creative position REQUIRED
- Experience within pharmaceutical and/or healthcare environment a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated creative skills; mastery of composition techniques, color theory and relationships, typography, perspective and space, print production, and photography
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated initiative as a self-starter
- Attention to detail
Competitive salary and benefits package.