The Production Artist will develop creative designs that strengthen brand awareness in all agency projects, produces visual solutions for clients utilizing a mix of creative skills to enhance the overall client product
- Meets with client and/or client services team to discuss project needs
- Independently conceptualize, develop and design content based on strategic direction
- Design and/or production of marketing, advertising, print and projects
- Create and format content
- Create electronic and tangible images to meet the client’s and the agency’s needs.
- Works to solve problems and effectively communicate solutions
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously while working under tight deadlines
- Works with all necessary departments to achieve final results, communicating status updates to ensure maximum workflow efficiencies
- Possesses strong time management skills and is highly organized
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required in an artistic major
- 2-5 years graphic design experience
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC experience with all MS Office Suite
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.