We share a genius for translating scientific promise into clinical reality. In fact, we’ve built our business on it! We continue to grow and lead our field by providing scientific strategy, medical education, and multichannel peer-to-peer initiatives to maximize the value of our clients’ brands with the utmost scientific integrity.
JOIN OUR SCIENTIFIC SERVICES TEAM IN OUR NEW YORK OFFICE, AS A MEDICAL ASSOCIATE
As Medical Associate, your responsibilities will include research and content development for scientific materials, data verification, and an understanding of how to effectively target the appropriate audience. You will be responsible for working with physicians and clients on development of scientific content and integration of comments and changes.
EXPECTATIONS FOR POSITION:
Scientific Content (Visual and Written)
- Scientific acumen
- Basic scientific writing , editing skills and data analysis skills
- Content development, with direction, including appropriate formatting, referencing, and annotation of deliverables
- Work within quality, budget, time, and accuracy standards
- Develop content within the budget specifications and set goals to improve efficiency
- Work within quality, budget, time, and accuracy standard
Strategic Perspective and Guidance
- Show an appreciation for scientific strategy of the assigned product(s) and for its market
Client Engagement and Influence
- Participate in conference calls with clients
- Travel to and/or remotely participate in off-site meetings
Team Engagement and Influence
- Capacity for time-management/prioritization while following process
- Effective and proactive communication with team members
- Show a general understanding of our business model
- An advanced degree such as a PhD, MD, or PharmD, and 1+ years in any one or more of the following therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology (across several cancer types), cardiovascular, infectious disease, neurology, internal medicine (which includes pulmonology, nephrology, and rheumatology)
- The ability to accurately interpret data
- Demonstrated experience of medical/scientific writing skills
- Experience with peer review of scientific/medical publications, especially in developing scientific manuscripts and/or slide decks from study data
- The ability to function in a team structure; and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability and willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite and Internet research
- Our client partners with many of the major top 20 pharmaceutical clients to create the scientific foundation and clinical communications that support the successful development and launch of their brands. They work across a range of media including journals, congresses, and digital formats. Their work spans the globe across Europe, Asia Pacific, North and South America.
- Have received the Queen’s Award for International Trade.
- A member a global group whom independently manages healthcare communications companies dedicated to delivering accurate, strategic, and compelling scientific communications to the full range of stakeholders, including physicians, allied healthcare professionals, payers, patients, and caregivers