Senior Account Supervisor
We are a full-service health care advertising agency. We are searching for a senior account supervisor to join our Chicago office and act as the link between our clients and the agency. Responsibilities include coordinating between the client and other agency staff to manage advertising campaigns, as well as working closely with clients throughout campaign development and execution on a daily basis. The ability to manage administrative tasks and campaign work, ensuring that all is completed on time and on budget, is key. This role can involve handling multiple client accounts and will report to an account director.
- Meet and interact with clients to discuss and identify their advertising needs
- Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that can execute on the client’s strategy and aligns with their budget
- Work with the account director to brief media, creative and digital teams; assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Project management responsibilities include adherence to project scopes, budget and timeline development, and routing projects to ensure positive project results
- Write client conference reports, status reports and other client correspondence
- Engage with clients independently on tactical initiatives
- Successfully build relationships with both clients and internal partners
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Schedule and attend meetings
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, communications or marketing
- Four to seven years of previous agency experience required
- Health care experience preferred, but not required
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, energetic and professional in demeanor
- Show a desire to learn about health care, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and science
- Demonstrate initiative to grow and advance within the agency
- Anticipate needs of clients and managers
- Take accountability and ownership of details and deadline management
- Competitive compensation package based on experience.
- Fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy.
- An ethics-driven organization who pride themselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect.