Sales Development Representative (Medical Education)
Our client seeks a Sales Development Representatives who will be responsible for functioning as the front line of the company by cold prospecting prospective clients & qualified leads. They are seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and competitive team player who passionate about the company mission. The Sales Development Representative reports to the Vice President of Strategy and the core responsibilities are as follows:
- Conduct outbound telemarketing activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists and other call campaigns.
- Make at least 85 calls a day, resulting in qualified appoint goals.
- Work with assigned Inside and/or Outside Representative to build sales pipeline.
- Consistently achieve quota goals that are set monthly.
- Collaborate with SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals.
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries; delivering a positive prospect experience throughout the process.
- Build and increase industry knowledge and acumen to position Knowledge to Practice’s value proposition.
- A passion or interest in sales and helping build a company from the ground floor.
- Start-up inspired, team player and consistently reliable individual contributor.
- Drive for sales results – has a proven track record of consistently exceeding goals.
- Worked in a team or competitive environment.
- Results Driven.
- Outstanding oral/written communication and presentation skills, with experience in virtual presentation and online meeting technology.
- Interpersonal savvy – Has the capacity to work with different people within an entrepreneurial and start-up environment, and build rapport with a wide range of customers.
- Takes calculated risks and commits to meeting or exceeding a standard of excellence. Takes responsibility for own results and maintains a professional image in all that they do, acquiring new expertise and skills that are of increasing value to the business.
- Sees and understands the strengths and limitations of self, others and situations. Balances reason and toughness and the needs of all parties and the organization.
- Links long-range visions and concepts to daily work. Is aware of the impact of the world at large on strategies and how that affects choices. Thinks ahead to act on future needs and opportunities.
- Communicates intentions, ideas and feelings openly and directly, welcomes openness and honesty, even in difficult negotiations with other parties; admits own mistakes and takes action to correct them.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to stakeholder needs. Is open to suggestions for improvement and takes action on them.
- Adapts to and works effectively in a variety of situations and with various individuals or groups. Easily grasps and appreciates different and opposing perspectives on an issue, adapts approach as the requirements of the situation change, and changes or easily accepts changes in one’s own organization or job requirements.
- Works closely, cooperatively and collaboratively with the team to understand the products, value proposition, pricing, discount policy and positioning. Engages deeply with prospects to uncover needs. Feeds information from clients and prospects back to the team to power product transformation and innovations.
- Sense of Humor
Competitive salary and benefits package