Our client is an integrated, full-service medical education company in New York City specializing in medical education meetings, seminars, web development and scientific content. They manage publication planning, Speaker Education Programs, custom designed websites and full lifecycle project development. They are currently looking for a Medical Director to work in the Scientific Solutions team.
- Medical and scientific research
- Advisory Board content creation and reporting
- Create and develop content, such as conference and meeting reports, slide decks, journal articles, web content, etc.
- Collaborate on new business pitches
- Provide on-site slide and research support – light to moderate travel
- Mentor Assistant and Associate Medical Directors
- Project and timeline management
- Client interaction
- PhD in scientific field or MD or PharmD.
- Preferred, but not required: Minimum one year of experience in medical education, with experience in Advisory Board content creation and reporting.
- PowerPoint slide deck creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and professional presentation.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package