Group Copy Supervisor (Pharma)
Opportunity for strong creative leader.
Our client is committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere, the network provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, scientific communications and publications planning, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion.
• Development of creative strategy (positioning, payer communication strategy, messaging per payer stakeholder, tactical implementation) based on in-depth scientific, clinical, and marketplace understanding throughout the product life cycle
• Day-to-day supervision of copy staff on assigned accounts and review of copy-related deliverables
• Presentation of creative strategy and deliverables internally and externally in an informed and engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea
• Leadership and mentoring of copy staff to produce high quality creative that is original and strategically sound
• Maintains schedules and budgets efficiently to ensure on-time completion of all jobs within budget constraints, including optimal utilization of resources
• Significant contribution to new business activities
• Maintains important trends in advertising, the evolving healthcare landscape and payer trends and disseminates pertinent information to copy staff
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Strategic Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 10+ years agency experience with at least 5+ years of pharmaceutical advertising agency experience
- Payer or payer-related experience required
- Managed Markets experience required
- Experience in development of digital applications
- Experience in psoriasis and/or COPD a plus
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment