The Senior Copywriter will be responsible for development of copy for integrated healthcare advertising campaigns and ensuring all work is strategically and creatively on point. Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develops creative, strategic ideas & tactics that solve specific client marketing challenges
- Ensures on-brand messaging and accurate content that aligns with the overall strategy
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas
- References and annotates all work, in alignment with AMA style
- Will execute initial concepts through to final completion
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, graphic arts, or equivalent area of study
- Minimum 5 years’ creative copywriting experience at a Medical communications/advertising agency producing print and digital tactics such as sales aids, brochures, flashcards, eblasts, & websites
- Pharmaceutical advertising agency required, with portfolio exhibiting tactical and conceptual knowledge in at least 1 therapeutic area
- Thorough knowledge of AMA style
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC or Mac experience with MS Office Suite and functional experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.