Account Supervisor (HCP Promo / Med Comm)
The Account Supervisor is responsible for executional oversight to an assigned book of project work, ensuring that agency work remains consistent with client objectives and stays within established quality, budget, and timing parameters. The Account Supervisor is responsible for maintaining client satisfaction with a focus on identifying opportunities for executional efficiencies and improved team alignment. Additionally, the Account Supervisor may be responsible for direct reports on the Account team.
Specific Titles & Responsibilities:
There are two titles that correspond to the position of Account Supervisor:
- Associate Account Supervisor (AAS)
- Account Supervisor (AS)
The Associate Account Supervisor must be able to fulfill the responsibilities under the direct supervision of his/her manager or designated senior team member.
The Account Supervisor must have a proven record of independently executing the responsibilities, but must also demonstrate the ability to successfully onboard, train, and coach others in the Account Executive role.
- At least 3 years of progressive account management experience in medical communications, HCP promotion, or client-side product management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in business or science
- Experience across multiple products, therapeutic categories, and client companies
- Experience managing direct reports
Competitive salary and benefits package