Senior Account Executive
This position will act as a liaison between the client and agency staff. Under the direct supervision of the Group Account Supervisor, this position is responsible for the day to day tactical objectives including project management, budget management, and timelines.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and agency staff to ensure seamless execution of client deliverables
- Tracks and manages project budgets to ensure projects complete within budget
- Independently simultaneously handles multiple projects under pressure and tight deadlines
- Acts as client contact when other team members are unavailable
- Uses judgment to anticipate problems before they arise and proactively work to resolve them
- Works with multiple departments to ensure overall quality control of projects and maintain overall profitability in company
- Detailed oriented and have the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Consistently communicates with all departments, providing necessary project updates
- Provides meaningful input as to performance of other employees
- Performs administrative tasks necessary to meet client deliverables
- Attends meetings with clients and other agency staff
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent discipline required
- 3-5 years account executive experience within a high volume advertising agency
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC experience with all MS Office Suite
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.