Senior Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our growing team.
- Development and management of project timelines with adherence to agreed-upon milestones
- Budget tracking, bi-weekly estimate-to-actual reconciliation
- Allocation of resources and maintenance of online tasking system
- Management of outside vendors and ensuring on-time deliverables
- Daily leadership of team status meetings and ongoing knowledge of all project statuses
- Mentoring/training junior team members
- 3-4 years project management experience in a fast-paced Pharma agency environment
- Comfort and confidence in a leadership role, working with teams at varying levels of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with high attention to detail and to agency process
- To be extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Project); Familiarity with Timesheet software, Advantage/Webvantage, as well as Resourcing/Tasking software, Fogbugz, is a plus
Please apply with your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
A leading, full-service advertising agency specializing in health care and biotech. Expanding and inventing new approaches to digital professional and consumer marketing and you can be a part of it. Through the San Francisco office, the Agency provides local support to West Coast clients, delivering the highest standards of strategic/creative/digital service. Our clients love us not only for the quality of our strategic thinking and creative product, but also because we value human relationships and mutual respect. We are smart, talented, kind, and respectful. Join us.