Pharmaceutical Project Manager
Our Project Management team fortifies our vision by establishing a strong foundation for the agency to operate in a highly functional capacity. Focused on meeting client objectives, timing and budgets, Project Management also inspires an innovative atmosphere for the development of quality creative work. Project Management guides agency teams to follow an effective, nimble process that remains consistent, but evolves to support the needs of our clients. Project Management functions as the internal extension of Client Service, trusted as their strategic solution-strategists to lead workflow, all agency teams and ultimately our clients, to success. Project Management implements and refines agency processes, promotes integration of departments and brands, bolsters team chemistry and ensures overall agency productivity.
The Project Manager has successfully led various components of campaigns encompassing all creative mediums including Broadcast, Print, Digital, Out-of-Home, Point-of-Sale, Direct Mail and miscellaneous collateral development. The Project Manager is responsible for establishing a global and granular view of all assigned client accounts and their respective workloads, leading the internal workflow and teams to complete quality work and managing projects from inception to completion. Through exceptional organizational and communication skills, the Project Manager works to integrate multiple departments and ensures flawless execution on time and budget to meet client and agency goals. The Project Manager should be a pragmatic visionary that leads by example, conducts themselves professionally by remaining calm in high pressure situations and focuses on what is possible, not just risk. The Project Manager should have an interest in creative development and a natural ability to build collaborative teams.
The Project Manager should continuously seek to refine their craft by actively seeking out mentorship and guidance from the Project Management Lead, Senior Project Manager and other agency leadership. The Project Manager should be confident, but humble enough to accept expert and constructive criticism to grow and evolve in their role and career. The Project Manager should investigate and share updates on innovations in our industry related to process, technology and team building.
- Collaborates with all agency teams (Client Service, Creative, Production, Leadership) to establish effective project and staffing plans, forecast upcoming work and allocate resources
- Manages effective, efficient workflow of all projects on assigned accounts
- Develops timelines and advises on estimates; manages projects to remain on time and budget; flags timing and budget concerns to course correct early on in process
- Seeks out additional opportunities to expand experience and cultivate expertise
- Communicates openly and constructively with all departments, providing continuous status updates
- Works to proactively resolve challenges and build bridges amongst teams
- Diffuses negativity and bottlenecks; identifies points of frustration early on in process
- Takes ownership of and enforces agency processes by providing meaningful feedback to all teams
- Analyzes and recommends process improvements to enhance efficiency, including systems and/or software recommendations
- Tactful, yet assertive communication style; able to foster positive relationships with agency teams
- Provides meaningful performance input for other employees in all departments
- Maintains a high level attention to detail
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent discipline required
- 3+ years project management experience, preferably within a high volume advertising agency
- Experience with timeline development and budget management preferred
- Must be interested in creative development and team-building
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
- PC, MS Office Suite software experience required; Advantage, Basecamp or other enterprise software experience a plus
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Re-location and interview expenses covered.