Medical Director (MedEd)
We are an integrated, full-service medical education company in New York City specializing in medical education meetings, seminars, web development and scientific content. We manage Speaker Education Programs, Advisory Boards, publication planning, custom designed websites, digital solutions, and full lifecycle project development.
Seeking A Medical Director with a PhD in the biological sciences and a minimum of 2 years of medical education experience.
Responsibilities will include:
Client and project management for Scientific Solutions Department
Creation and development of scientific content such as, branded and unbranded speaker slide decks, advisory board presentations and reporting, and multiple types of digital content including, websites, MOAs, etc.
Management of project timelines
Participation in internal and client status meetings
Onsite responsibility for live programs, including slide review, content management, and reporting
Research for and development of proposals for new business, as well as participation in new business pitches
Mentoring of junior staff as necessary
- Minimum 2 years of medical education experience.
- High competency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, is essential.
- The candidate should have good organizational skills, strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional presentation.
- Successful candidates should have the ability to be responsible for their projects/clients and to work well with a team.
- Some travel will be required in this position.
Competitive salary and benefits package