Account Manager (Pharma/Med Comm)
Execute projects independently with the support and direction of VP, including but not limited to timeline development and management, financial reporting and management, client contact report development, client meeting agendas and action item report development, interaction and coordination with other departments (including creative, traffic, scientific services, editorial, and meeting planning), on-site program management, materials development, concept planning, and external vendors.
- Develop relationships with clients at appropriate levels under the direction of VP and lead assigned projects independently.
- Manage client needs relating to each project, interact with other agencies and healthcare professionals should the client need, including but not limited to, recruitment and logistics for key meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) based on project parameters.
- As needed, participate in all business planning sessions; researches, compiles, and computes various data; prepares reports and summaries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources proactively.
- Takes a leadership role in project financials, including development and management of financial trackers, preparation and participation in regular finance meetings, supporting and overseeing project billing with appropriate support and supervision, proactively identifying and proposing solutions for financial issues on client projects.
- Take a leadership role on developing and managing interdepartmental relationships; establish strong relationships, successfully executes projects with this interdepartmental group, manage conflict appropriately, and propose solutions to issues as they arise.
- Proactively develop and prepare spreadsheets and presentations as needed, using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; compose and edits correspondence and documentation.
- Use advanced prioritization and judgment skills ensuring proper execution of communications and tasks. Proactively and consistently coordinates communications effectively between account team and other agency departments.
- Perform other project-related duties as requested
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in account /project management in an agency setting; some pharmaceutical or healthcare-focused client experience preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable leading client calls
- Solutions oriented
- Must be attentive to details and adept at multi-tasking
- Working experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel for programs if requested; 10% travel likely
Competitive salary and benefits package